Simple hair care tips
Author: vishal agrahari
When you’ve got a job, a home and a hundred other things to manage, taking care of something as simple as your hair can also get really tiring. You don’t have time to oil your hair, you violently brush through it in the mornings and on weekends, if you’re staying in, and chances are that your hair will probably get zero attention. Keeping all of this in mind, we decided to give you a few simple tips to make sure your hair stays healthy and beautiful.
Here are some simple tips you can follow:
- Brush your hair regularly before going to bed each night.
- Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
- Restrict blow-drying your hair. The process of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
- After a perm, never brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently.
- Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
- Avoid pulling back your hair tightly.
- Never use a rubber band on your hair as it can pull and damage hair considerably.
- Never go out in the sun without having your head covered.
- Stimulate circulation by massaging your head with oil to which some vitamin E has been added.
This will make hair soft and silky. Massage the scalp with finger tips in a circular motion for at least half an hour. Leave on the oil over-night and shampoo the following morning. This prevents hair from becoming dry and prevents dandruff and hair fall by improving circulation and strengthening hair roots.
- Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water.
- Learn to relax. Hair loss can happen because of stress.
- If your hair is oily, cut down on fried food and fat. Drink plenty of water.
Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C and E. Lack of vitamins too can lead to hair loss and pre-mature graying of hair. Eating plenty of fruit and vegetables primarily leafy vegetables will help curb hair loss. Spinach and fenugreek are strongly recommended for healthy hair. Indian gooseberry and mangoes are hair-friendly fruit that one must eat in abundance (go easy on the mangoes though).
Besides a rich diet intake, healthy hair needs regular cleansing and conditioning to remove dirt and sebum which affect the health of hair by getting struck and closing the pores. While cleansing or conditioning, it is better to use the useful natural based professional hair care products available in the market. Studies have confirmed that herbal cleansers are the best form of hair care and hair growth products needed for healthy hair.
If you’re looking for good hair care and growth make sure you buy yourself the right kind of hair care products that include shampoos, cleansers and nourishes in addition to taking adequate herbal and dietary nutrition.
Here are some home remedies you could try:
Indian gooseberry Magic: Regular massage of fresh Indian gooseberry mashed to a paste will do wonders. The application of this paste will improve the color of hair (delay the process of graying), prevent your hair from falling and moreover has a cooling effect on the entire system.
Banana Pack: Dyed hair gets affected easily by the cold winter weather. Hair becomes dry and looks dull, the ends tend to split resulting in loss of hair. To prevent this you need special hair conditioners. ‘Banana Pack' is one such conditioner. To make this you need:
- About half a dozen ripe bananas, two eggs and half-cup beer.
- Mash the bananas well and mix with the rest.
- Apply this to the hair - from the scalp to the tip.
- Keep the conditioner for at least half an hour before washing it off with a mild organic shampoo.
The protein of egg and moisturizing property of bananas will make the dry hair soft and silky.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/hair-articles/simple-hair-care-tips-1337337.html
About the Author:
Vishal Agrahari is a passionate advocate of branded hair shampoo & conditioner. Check below what he refers for natural & beautiful hair. Pantene shampoo leave in conditioner Hair care products